How do I properly care for my candle?
It is very important to practice good candle care in order to maximize the use of your soy wax candles!
• Burn your soy candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 4 hours to avoid "tunneling" and maximize candle life. When burning any candle it is always best to allow it to reach a full melt pool, which means burning the candle long enough for the wax to be melted to all sides of the jar. This will keep the candle's burn even and clean.
• Please trim wicks 1/4" before each use to avoid sooting & unnecessary smoke. With wooden wicks you MUST trim before lighting the candle or you may run into an issue with the wick not staying lit but is not necessary on initial burn.
• Lit candles are hot. Never touch a candle jar while it is lit and please allow sufficient time to cool before handing or moving a candle. Avoiding spilling wax to avoid an uneven burn.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of children or pets.
• Never burn candle near a draft or an open window with drapes. Keep candle in sight at all times and avoid falling asleep with candle still burning.